ඔබේ ආදරයේ අමරණිය සිතුවිල්ල මමයි....

I can't stop thinking' about you.


I lay here thinking'

I can think of only you
I wish we were together
but somehow it didn't work out.
I wish somehow we can start all over
but I know that's never gonna come.
I know it's kind of hard to understand,
but for you are the one I love and the one with
the key to my heart.

I think of you every night
and sometimes I can't sleep.
I think of how good it would be,
if we would only still be together.
I try to think of other things,
but I can only think of you.
I guess I can't get over you,
but I'm sure gonna try.
For now I can only think
of all the good times we've had.
The way you make me laugh, your smile,
and everything we've done.
There's a lot more than what I named,
those are just a few.
I just pray some day
that we will be in love forever.
You're always on my mind
and I can't stop thinking' about you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here

333